PROCEDURE FOR FOREIGN PATIENTS
For assessment of foreign patients, the following reports are to be sent to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Latest ECHO report
- Latest Weight of the child
- Oxygen Saturation levels at room temperature
- These will be assessed by the cardiologist & medical team. If treatment is possible at our hospital, we will initiate the following process for Visa.
In order to send an invitation for medical assessment, which would help for Visa processing, please note the following:
- Patient attendants should send scanned copies of the passports of the patient and the patient attendants.
- They should provide their contact details viz., residence address, contact numbers etc.
- Only two attendants for patients below 12 years and one attendant for patients above 12 years would be allowed.
- We shall prepare letters for the patient and the patient attendants addressing the High Commission of India in their country and the High Commission of their Country in India; and send a mail with these letters and copies to the concerned patient attendants.
- After Visa is ready, they should inform us so that we shall arrange for OPD date on availability.
- Upon arrival at the hospital, Foreigner Regional Registration Offices – FRRO will be intimated.
- Registration/Residence Permit of foreign patients and attendants will be processed, if required.
- During the stay at our hospital, foreign nationals should abide by the rules of the country and our organization. They also should carry two passport sized photos of the patient and the attendants.
- Note: Alcohol and Non-Vegetarian food are not allowed in the hospital premises.
For more details, please visit our website PATIENT’S CORNER