ADMISSION FOR INTERVENTION / SURGERY
- Two(2) attendants will be allowed to accompany patients below 12 years of age
- Only one (1) attendant will be allowed to accompany patients above 12 years
- Lunch and Dinner shall be made available for attendants totally free of cost after admission
- Attendants are requested to follow medical advice with respect to pre surgery/intervention medication, pre operative care, surgery/intervention date and post operation/intervention care.
- Patients are particularly requested to be prepared to stay in the Hospital during a varying pre-operative waiting period when the patient is observed by the medical team, before the actual surgery.
- Attendants should not change without prior permission.
- The hospital is closed on Sundays and public holidays
- Usage of alcohol, gutkha, cigarette/bidi, Pan Masala in the hospital premises will not be tolerated.
- Usage of mobile phones in the hospital premises is not allowed.
- All patient attendants are required to wear the ID-tag given to them throughout their stay.
For more details, please visit our website PATIENT’S CORNER